Best and Worst
Getting to know each other. Reflecting on team activities. Having a fun warm-up. Fueling future discussions about the team's process.
Ask each person in the group to write down one best and one worst question that they want to learn about the group. E.g.
- What's the best recipe you know?
- What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- What's the best thing you've ever smelled?
- What's the worst present you have ever given someone?
- What's the best voicemail you have ever received?
- What's the worst trip you have ever taken?
Put all the ideas in a hat and have everyone pick 2 at random (meaning they might get their own question)! Go around the circle and have everyone share their answers and brief related stories.
This could also work as an online activity, by posting a question of the day/week/month to your online group.
Whether an in-person or remote team, the questions could all be oriented to the team's regular activities. E.g.
- What was the moment during our recent event?
- What is the worst thing that could happen during our meeting today?
- What is the best contribution you have made to this team?
- What is the worst misunderstanding you've experienced with other team members?