How to Add a Page
Revision as of 19:30, 10 April 2011 by Smarbin
* To add an activity just enter the name of the activity in the box below and press "Create Activity"
- This will take you to a templated page where you can enter all the information about your activity.
- You can press "Show preview" to preview what your final version will look like.
- And make sure you press "Save Page" at the bottom of the page to save your activity!
- To play around with editing formats visit our Sandbox
- Or for more info on editing formats visit the Wikipedia:Cheatsheet
Adding an activity to Teampedia is easy!
type=createarticle preload=Template:Activity buttonlabel=Create Activity
Thank you for contributing to Teampedia!