Revision as of 11:06, 24 November 2010 by 126.96.36.199
ObjectivesIcebreakers/Warmups | Communication |
Group SizeMedium Large
Flip Chart and Markers
- Split the group into 2 or more teams of ~5-10 people per team.
- Select a word that is commonly found in songs such as love, baby, rain, etc.
- Each team has 10 minutes to brainstorm as many songs as possible that contain the selected word.
- The team with the most songs, not duplicated by other teams, wins the challenge.
- Once time is up (5 or 10 min), teams come back to together as a group to compare lists.
Sharing and scoring:
- Every unique song is worth 1 point. Team 1 shares the first song on their list followed by Team 2.
- Then teams move on to the 2nd song on the list so that each team shares 1 song and then passes to the next team.
- In order to receive a point, a member of the team must SING the line of the song containing the buzz word, and each team member
must sing at least one song in order for the team to continue receiving points.
- Duplicate songs are canceled out and do not count toward the team total.