2021 NASCAR Cup Series
|2021 NASCAR Cup Series|
Teams and drivers
|Chevrolet||Chip Ganassi Racing||1||Kurt Busch|
|Germain Racing||13||Ty Dillon|
|Hendrick Motorsports||9||Chase Elliott|
|88||Noah Gragson (R)|
|JTG Daugherty Racing||37||Ricky Stenhouse Jr|
|Premium Motorsports||15||Brennan Poole|
|Richard Childress Racing||3||Austin Dillon|
|Richard Petty Motorsports||43||Darrell Wallace Jr.|
|Spire Motorsports||77||Multiple Drivers|
|StarCom Racing||00||Quin Houff|
|Kaulig Racing||16||Justin Haley (R)|
|Front Row Motorsports||34||Michael McDowell|
|38||John Hunter Nemechek|
|Go Fas Racing||32||Corey LaJoie|
|Roush Fenway Racing||6||Ryan Newman|
|Stewart-Haas Racing||4||Kevin Harvick|
|Team Penske||2||Austin Cindric (R)|
|Wood Brothers Racing||21||Matt DiBenedetto|
|Toyota||Joe Gibbs Racing||11||Denny Hamlin|
|19||Martin Truex Jr.|
|Leavine Family Racing||95||Christopher Bell|
|Gaunt Brothers Racing||96||Clint Bowyer|
|TBA||Rick Ware Racing||51||Garrett Smithley|
- Only teams that have officially announced or mentioned that they hope to compete in 2020 are listed.
|Manufacturer||Team||No.||Race driver||Crew chief||Rounds|
|Chevrolet||Beard Motorsports||62||Tyler Ankrum (R)||Darren Shaw||1|
<abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr> <abbr><abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
<abbr> <abbr> <abbr> </abbr> </abbr>
NASCAR has secretly released the 2021 Cup Series Schedule
NASCAR has told the fans and media that The 2021 Cup schedule will see “drastic changes, with several new tracks joining and a possibility of a street course race”.
NASCAR unveiled the 2021 schedule on March 25, 2020.
|No||Race Title||Track||Date||Time ET||TV||Radio|
|Busch Clash||Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, Florida||February 7||3:00 PM||NASCAR
|Bluegreen Vacation Duel||February 11||7:00 PM|
|1||Daytona 500||February 14||2:30 PM||NASCAR
|2||Pennzoil 400 Presented by JiffyLube||Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, Nevada||February 21||3:30 PM||PRN|
|3||FanShield 500||Phoenix Raceway, Avondale, Arizona||February 28||MRN|
|4||Auto Club 400||Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, California||March 7|
|5||Toyota Save/Mart 350||Sonoma Raceway, Sonoma, California||March 14||3:00 p.m.||PRN|
|6||Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500||Atlanta Motor Speedway, Hampton, Georgia||March 21||2:00 p.m.||PRN|
|7||Dixie Vodka 400||Homestead-Miami Speedway, Homestead, Florida||March 28||2:00 PM||NASCAR
|8||O’Reilly Auto Parts 500||Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, Texas||April 11||2:30 PM|
|9||NAPA Auto Parts 400||Memphis International Raceway, Millington, Tennessee||April 18||1:00 p.m.||NASCAR
|10||GEICO 500||Talladega Superspeedway, Lincoln, Alabama||April 25||2:00 PM|
|11||Busch Beer 400||World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway, Madison, Illinois||May 2||NASCAR
|12||BlueEmu 500||Martinsville Speedway, Ridgeway, Virginia||May 8||8:00 PM|
|13||Iowa Corn 400||Iowa Speedway, Newton, Iowa||May 16||2:00 PM|
|NASCAR All-Star Open||Charlotte Motor Speedway (Roval), Concord, North Carolina||May 20||7:00 PM|
|NASCAR All-Star Race||May 21||9:00 PM|
|14||Coca-Cola 600||Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, North Carolina||May 30||6:00 PM||NASCAR
|15||Kids Free 325||Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pennsylvania||June 5||3:00 p.m.||NASCAR
|16||Worry-Free Weather Guarantee 350||Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pennsylvania||June 6||3:00 p.m.||MRN|
|17||Coca-Cola 450||Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin||June 13||3:00 p.m.||NASCAR
|18||FireKeepers Casino 400||Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, Michigan||June 20||2:30 p.m.|
|19||Camping World 400||Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, Illinois||June 27||2:30 p.m.||NASCAR
|20||Big Machine Vodka 400 at the Brickyard Powered by Florida Georgia Line||Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Speedway, Indiana||July 4||3:30 PM||NASCAR
& IMS Radio
|21||Quaker State 400 Presented By Walmart||Kentucky Speedway, Sparta, Kentucky||July 11||3:00 p.m.||PRN|
|22||Foxwoods Resort Casino 301||New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, New Hampshire||July 18||3:00 PM|
|23||Go Bowling at The Glen||Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen, New York||August 1||MRN|
|24||Drydene 400||Dover International Speedway, Dover, Delaware||August 8|
|25||Consumers Energy 400||Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, Michigan||August 15|
|26||Coke Zero Sugar 400||Daytona International Speedway (Roval), Daytona Beach, Florida||August 21||7:30 PM||NASCAR
|Cup Championship Playoffs|
|Round of 16|
|27||Federated Auto Parts 400||Richmond Raceway, Richmond Virginia||August 28||7:30 p.m.||NASCAR
|28||Southern 500||Darlington Raceway, Darlington, South Carolina||September
|29||Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race||Bristol Motor Speedway, Bristol, Tennessee||September
|Round of 12|
|30||South Point 400||Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, Nevada||September
|31||Bank of America Roval 400||Charlotte Motor Speedway (Roval), Concord, North Carolina||September
|32||1000Bulbs.com 500||Talladega Superspeedway, Lincoln, Alabama||October 3||2:30 PM||MRN|
|Round of 8|
|33||Hollywood Casino 400||Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kansas||October 10||2:30 PM||NASCAR
|34||AAA Texas 500||Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth, Texas||October 17||3:00 PM||NASCAR
|35||First Data 500||Martinsville Speedway, Ridgeway, Virginia||October 31||2:00 PM||NASCAR
|36||BlueGreen Vacations 500||Phoenix Raceway, Avondale, Arizona||November 7||3:00 PM||NASCAR
Bolded races indicate a NASCAR Major also known as Crown Jewel race
Off Weekend added October 24th, 2021
- The Coca-Cola 600 moves back a week in 2021, to May 30, 2021. This will keep the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day Weekend
- The Toyota/SaveMart 350 at Sonoma Raceway moves up to mid-March and will become the final stop for the NASCAR Goes West Tour.
- The FanShield 500 at Phoenix Raceway moves up a week, while the Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway moves back a week.
- Pocono Raceways Double Header will move up to the first week of June in 2021.
- Michigan International Speedways Race dates get moved around in 2021. The FireKeepers Casino 400 will be on June 20 instead of June 6 and the Consumers Energy 400 will be on August 15 instead of August 8.
- The Iowa Corn 400 replaces the Digital Ally 400 at Kansas Speedway. (Iowa has never hosted a NASCAR Cup Series race prior to 2021)
- The Federated Auto Parts 400 moves up at Richmond Raceway moves up two weeks from 2020.
- Road America replaces the Toyota/SaveMart 350 at Sonoma Raceway(which moves up to March). The race will take Sonomas old date which is June 13th. (Road America hasn’t hosted the NASCAR Cup Series since 1956).
- There will be a off week between Texas and Martinsville in the Playoffs.
- The NAPA Auto Parts 400 at Memphis International Raceway will replace the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway(Memphis has never hosted a NASCAR Cup Series race prior to 2021.)
- The Busch Beer 400 at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway will replace the Gander RV 400 at Dover International Speedway. (Gateway has never hosted a NASCAR Cup Series race prior to 2021.) This race was announced by a NASCAR representative on December 15, 2019 on Twitter and by track officials on November 4, 2019. This race will be joined by the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- The NASCAR All-Star Race will be held on Saturday May 22, with the NASCAR Open being held on Friday May 21. Both races along with the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series will race on Charlotte Motor Speedways ROVAL for the first time in NASCAR history.
- The Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway moves up a week.
- After being bought out by Rodger Penske, owner of Team Penske, Indianapolis Motor Speedway will remain on NASCAR’s schedule for the foreseeable future.
- Daytona International Speedway will debut its infield road course for the Coke Zero Sugar 400 weekend on August 20 and 21st. This will be the first NASCAR Sanctioned event on the Road Course.
- The Go Bowling at The Glen at Watkins Glen International moves up two weeks from 2020.
- The Bank of America Roval 400 at Charlotte Motor Speedway moves up 3 weeks.
- The Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race moves up a week.