Best Friend Introductions
To have people share about themselves from the perspective of their best friend. The idea is that they may be more comfortable disclosing aspects of themselves if they are not talking directly about themselves. Low risk.
Group SizeSmall Medium
- I would like to introduce:
- She/he is the kind of person who likes:
- On her/his day off he usually:
- Some of his/her dislikes or pet peeves are:
- The funniest thing that ever happened to him/her was:
Ask the group to fill-in the sheet or answer the following questions as they would expect their best friend (outside of the group) to describe them.