Best Friend Introductions
To have people share about themselves from the perspective of their best friend. The idea is that they may be more comfortable disclosing aspects of themselves if they are not talking directly about themselves. Low risk.
Group SizeSmall Medium
Question sheet with the following questions:
- I would like to introduce:
- She/he is the kind of person who likes:
- She/he greatly appreciated and values:
- Some of his/her dislikes or pet peeves are:
- Someday she/he would like to:
Ask the group to fill-in the sheet or answer the following questions as they would expect their best friend (outside of the group) to describe them.