How to Add a Page
Thank you for helping us build Teampedia! The more activities you add, the larger and more useful this database will be!
Adding an activity to Teampedia is easy!
- Make sure you are on the "Main Page".
- Click on the "edit" tab. At the top of the screen, you'll see:
*[[Stand Up Sit Down]] *[[Wind Blows]] *Etc.
- Write this underneath the last item on the list (make sure you use the asterick and brackets):
*[[name of the activity you'd like to add]]
- Press "Save page" at the bottom of the screen. When you return to the Main Page, you'll see a link to your page in red at the bottom of the list. Click on it and start typing!
- To keep our pages consistent, please use the categories on this template:
- You can do this by posting this code into your blank page, and pressing "save."
- Once you save, you will notice it has pasted the headers page into your new page.
The headers have "equal" signs before and after each heading so they stand out.
- You can type in the appropriate information after each header.
- For the group size category, you can use the following code:
[[Category:Small]] [[:Category:Small| Small]] [[Category:Medium]][[:Category:Medium| Medium]] [[Category:Large]] [[:Category:Large| Large]]
- As you type, periodically hit "Save Page" at the bottom of the screen. After you save your information, it will take you back to the page and out of edit mode.
NOTE: Make sure you wait until this happens or else your information will be lost!
- You can hit "show preview" at the bottom of the page to get a look at what your final version will look like.
- And don't forget to "save page"!!
THANK YOU for contributing to Teampedia!