Difference between revisions of "Rocks, Paper, Scissors..."
(this is just a littel thing i put on)
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 23:09, 6 January 2011
The objective of this team building activity is to learn group member’s names, and learn new and unique things about other people.
Good Attitude a bag of candy
Split into two groups based on a shared interest. For example, ‘night people’ vs ‘day people’. Groups should fairly equal.
1. Within the two teams, individuals should share their name and one unique fact about themselves
2. Each team should then choose one person to play against the other team.
3. The elected then play a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors against one another. Best out of 3 wins. During this game, each team must cheer loudly for their competing team member, using their name.
4. The losing player must then go the winners team.
5. Upon joining a new team, individuals must share their name and one unique fact.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until everyone has competed in a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
7. the team who has the most players gets a peice of candy each
1. What did you learn about group members in this activity?
2. How did this activity help build group cohesion?
3. who was most challenging about this activity?
To switch up this game, groups can begin in pairs. Pairs will introduce themselves, and play a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors against each other. Losing individuals must cheer for the winner, using their name, in another match. Winners keep playing, and collecting cheerers. This will continue until everyone is on one team, or has played.