Stare and Share
Each participant should find a partner, and sit or stand facing their partner.
Tell them to "stare at each other for one minute and take in as much as you can during that time."
At the end of the time, ask them to face away from their partners, and then ask both participants some questions about the other person: e.g.
- what color eyes do they have?
- what types of shoes are they are wearing?
- do they wear glasses or contacts?
- how would you describe their hairstyle?
- How did you feel being observed in this way?
- What did you get from the other person's body language?