Revision as of 04:27, 20 March 2006 by Smarbin
The mission of Teampedia is to become the world's largest collection of resources (e.g. warmups, icebreakers, and other group facilitation and training activities) to facilitate teamwork, teambuilding, and community.
- To collaboratively develop, share and archive resources for team leaders, team members, consultants, and facilitators
- To support those working to promote deeper understanding, improve communication, increase enjoyment, build trust, resolve conflicts, and generally create more efficient, fun, effective, creative, harmonious, inclusive, collaborative, and enjoyable relationships
- To help prevent re-invention of the wheel and loss of data in generational transfers
- To value every person's unique and individual contributions
- To answer the age old question "why can't we all just get along?"
- To harness the power of teamwork and technology to generate and refine collective knowledge
- To generate enough money to be self-sustaining (including hosting and development costs)
- To respect copyright and intellectual property rights
- To bring people together
- Teampedia was founded in March 2006.
- Teampedia was heavily inspired by Wikipedia - the free online encylopedia