The mission of Teampedia is to become the world's largest collection of resources (e.g. warmups, icebreakers, and other group facilitation and training activities) to facilitate teamwork, teambuilding, and community.
- To collaboratively develop, share and archive resources for team leaders, team members, consultants, and facilitators
- To support those working to promote deeper understanding, improve communication, increase enjoyment, build trust, resolve conflicts, and generally create more efficient, fun, effective, creative, harmonious, inclusive, collaborative, and enjoyable relationships
- To help prevent re-invention of the wheel and loss of data in generational transfers
- To value every person's unique and individual contributions
- To answer the age old question "why can't we all just get along?"
- To harness the power of teamwork and technology to generate and refine collective knowledge
- To generate enough money to be self-sustaining (including hosting and development costs)
- To respect copyright and intellectual property rights
- To bring people together