Difference between revisions of "Teampedia:Copyrights"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:59, 25 January 2008
trbasv trocvir letocnac
- The intent of Teampedia is to improve upon what is out there, not copy it.
- All contributions to Teampedia are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License
- When you are adding content, you are also promising us that you wrote it yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource.
- If you are a copyright holder, and there is anything on Teampedia that you feel violates your copyright, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to investigate and promptly remove the content.
- PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COPYRIGHTED WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION!