Virtual Team Building
More and more, companies are relying on virtual teams or geographically dispersed teams to serve global customers. Building teams across times zones and cultural boundaries has a unique set of challenges.
TeamBuilding is a leading provider in virtual team building activities.
We have a small collection of Icebreakers for Online Team Building, and are actively seeking more. Do you have ice breakers or team building activities that have worked for you in the past? Please add them here!
Articles on Virtual Team Building:
- A list of 38 Virtual Team Building Activities for Conference Calls (2020)
- The 35 Best Virtual Team Building Activities in the World (Ranked) (2020)
- 28 Online Team Building Games for Remote Employees (2020)
- The #1 List of Virtual Team Building Ideas for Remote Teams (2020)
- [http://managementhelp.org/blogs/communications/2011/10/24/can-you-see-me-now-how-to-speak-when-your-audience-is-remote/ Can you see me now?
How to Speak When Your Audience Is Remote]
- Starting up a Virtual Team
- Virtual team building: the team operating agreement
- Leading Virtually
- Working in Virtual Teams: Overcoming Time and Geography? (Chris Kimble, University of York)
- Effective Virtual Teams through Communities of Practice (Chris Kimble, Barlow Alexis, and Feng Li)
- Virtual Teams (Robert Davison, ISWORLD)
- Team-building key for virtual workplace Business Edge (2006)
- Dr Alister Jury's research into Leadership Effectiveness within Virtual Teams (University of Queensland)
- Virtual Team Building, Does it Work? (2009)
- Building & Managing Virtual Teams (2009)
<add summaries of articles here!>
Companies that support virtual team building:
- Virtual Team Builders
- Virtual Team Building by teambuilding.com
- tiny campfire 🔥
- Tea vs Coffee
- War of the Wizards
- Team Building Hero
- Activities, Games, and Energizers for Synchronous Online Training - Jane Bozarth and Kassy LaBorie, Synchronous Learning Experts InSync Training LLC